Heavy bleeding is not part of a standard, healthy cycle and can be difficult for a women to sustain without becoming anemic. Uterine fatigue and old residue are the two reasons why heavy bleeding occur during a period. Either the uterus doesn't have the strength to hold the blood in or it's calling for extra blood to try and flush out any old residue.
If you have ANY of the following:
- Short menstrual cycles (27 days or less)
- Fresh spotting between periods
- Spontaneous bleeding (2 periods per month)
The Nurture herbal blend is the most beneficial and the most important to use.
The Cleanse herbal blend is appropriate for all users who don't have any of the listed symptoms. Note: This protocol uses an advance setup and requires the use of a hot plate, induction burner or mini crock pot (not included) while steaming.
- 20 steams of Nurture herbs OR Cleanse herbs
- Written, detailed protocol
- Reusable teabag for preparing herbs